Matthews Family Herald

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" from Joshua 24:15

I frequently post about my thoughts or bring some kind of message which is on my heart and put that on this blog. I know this is supposed to be a family blogsite. I do intend to give updates at time and I think one is coming soon. There was a nice zoo trip we had and I'd love to share about that. So the first "In case there is any doubt..." is that yes, this is still a family blogsite and there are still plans to make family updates. :) Now, my wife makes frequent blog posts about what all they are doing at home and so you can read about it at:

www.whole-lifelearning.blogspot.com

The other "in case there is any doubt..." is about followers of Jesus Christ and the use of physical violence. Sometimes, my posts become rather spirited, so to speak, and may cause a person to wonder about my intentions. I want to ease your mind if that is the case. I do NOT believe that ANY Christian has ANY business trying to use weapons, fists, or anything else to harm anyone or anything in order to bring about what they want to see happen or to stop what they don't like from happening or continuing to happen. We are to love ALL person and only to hate evil. People cannot come to God if they are not alive to do so. People must come to God out of their own free will. It is never our job to force a person, a group, a State, a Nation, a Government, a comany or corporation, an international group, or whatever to seek and obey God.

I know the New World Order is wrong. Most day to day people are really just inside the Matrix, so to speak, and have no real idea about it. Others who do recognize it and promote it likely believe that no God exists. They look through history and they see all the violence and the unrest and they feel like the New World Order is the best hope we have on Earth for peace, stability, and security. They want that, just like we all do, and are determined to see it established, whatever the cost in the end, for the good of everyone, in the end. It's a nobel intent, but it's incorrect, arrogant in some ways, and it lacks confidence and faith in God. There are some too who seek to establish the New World Order for selfish reasons and exploit it for personal gain as well.

There's no way I could accurately explain the exact plan or show how it all unfolds. I can tell you who is to blame, and it's NOT people. It's Satan. Our enemy is NOT people. The Holy Bible says that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood. The Holy Bible tells us not to take up the sword for all who live by it will die by it. We are to watch, to pray, and to believe in God.

In the end, whatever New World Order that persons attempt to build WON'T be successful. But it won't be me who stopped it. It will be God Himself. He will one day return to establish His Kingdom and I have total faith and hope in that. I can speak out about things that are wrong, I can call others to come away from the influences that corrupt and to come towards God with all their hearts, and I can pray and wait patiently for His return. But that's the extent of my involvement.

I do think that as the New World Order continues to develop, serving God with all of our hearts and still maintaining involvement within that system will be harder and harder. It will look like all of the stong delusions that are pumped into people from the New World Order propaganda will seem true. But whoever endures to the end will see God's Kingdom established and all their hopes and faith will be realized.

But those who get wrestless and decide they have to take matters into their own, physical hands will be defeated and removed. It's the same mistake that Israelies made when Jesus first came. They wanted their Davidic Messiah to give them a military victory and set up an Earthly Kingdom. They tried with their own hands to both establish it and to force Jesus to do it. But He died on a cross instead. They lost faith and looked elsewhere. They were only half right. Jesus will come back as a Davidic King and establish His Kingdom, but He first suffered and paid for our sins. We must wait, encourage, pray, continue to be used of God to keep arms open and to reach out in love to all who would come to Him, and let God take care of everything else in His timing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog