Matthews Family Herald

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" from Joshua 24:15


Heather, Hannah, and Eden worked on some pressed flower projects together.



Here's the book they used to press their flowers.  Yikes!  I said when I first heard they were using my prized Noah Webster 1828 dictionary which was a gift to me from Rachel and Thomas.  But all was well that ended well; no stains, tears, etc. 


These bookmarks look awesome!


Wonderful!


One of our family friends has inspired my wife to make some beautiful bows for the girls' hair.




The other side of the book marks.



2 comments:

So good to see the photos of our wonderful grandkids !!!
Looking forward to seeing you all in person when you get to the States.
Love,
Grandpa & Grandma Matthews

Thank you and I'm glad you all enjoyed the photos so far. I have told the boys about playing chess online through email but right now their interest in chess has wanned a bit. Hopefully they'll pick it up again or better yet, will get to play in person.

-James

Post a Comment

About this blog