Matthews Family Herald

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" from Joshua 24:15


Here the kids were enjoying these giganic colored gum balls. 


Sweet Eden Deree


Eden wanted everyone's attention when crammed what I believe were strawberries into her cheeks

A couple of shots of Mary Ann crawling around to share with you


She's able to walk around a a few steps now-a-days.  No teeth yet.  Little William has four teeth already.  I encourage you to check our my daughter's latest blog posts to see.


Here's a picture of Nate with his new car!  As we drove past the vehicle one day, he was so excited about it that I let him get out and have his photo taken beside it.


We use this sprouter to supplement our food with lots of nutrients.  Heather comes up with amazing ways of incorporating them into things like fruit shakes, etc.  We add them to salads, sandwiches, wraps, etc.  I even sprinkled some on top of some pizza slices I ate the other day.  I call them God's natural vitamin pills.  We did a study on them and were amazed at what happens when the seeds sprout.  They go from this basically starch product to an explosive transformation of super nutrients.  In the picture there are Mung sprouts and Lintles


Here's Heather with some wrap finger foods she put together when preparing to teach her Herbs I class for Keepers at Home.


She has a nice decorative touch, putting the Spinach leaves there along the sides.  Those things were very tasty!


Here is a Jamaican Curry Chicken on Basmati rice dish that Heather made the other day.  I loved, loved it and the whole family was crazy over it. 

Hannah made this Chocolate Bunt Cake the other day.  She is a great cook as well.

1 comments:

Wow!! Too cool! Yum ! Yum ! We want to visit y'all as soon as possible. Email us your new address so we can Google Map it, put it into our GPS, and start making our plans, i.e. fly or drive.
Love, GP & GM Matthews

Post a Comment

About this blog