Matthews Family Herald

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" from Joshua 24:15



Micah did a great job performing the other night.

He performed in a humorous play based loosely off the book "Robinson Crusoe" The play was hosted by "Missoula Children's Theatre" and their website is:

www.mctinc.org

These guys fit all the props, costumes, lights and all that into the bed of a Ford F-150 and then drive to whichever school hires them. It costs about $3,500.00 for them to come and put a play on with any kids who volunteer. They practice 4 hours per day and then perform at the end.

I've included a couple of pictures of our biggest star. He had a singing part as well and I stood in awe as I listened to him sing and watched him do so with confidence. "That boy has a good voice and a great stage presence" I said. I can't wait to see what happens next with him.

The Missoula Children's Theatre tours all over the country and the world. They are supposed to be back here in September or so with a different play and all my kids want to act in it next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About this blog