Matthews Family Herald

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" from Joshua 24:15

Well, yep. That's just about as snowy as it ever got out here this past winter. What a relief for us, anyway. But it was still way too cold for way too long, in my opinion. I've had all I really want of cold weather and probably sound now just like the grown ups I once heard but could not fathom their point-of-view about cold weather at the time.

























And this photo, well, it stands on it's own. Don't ask me how it happened or even who took it. But there it is. Sometimes we find these strange occurances in our home. If you'll go back several posts you'll see a picture I posted of a water bottle, lid off, full of water and sitting on a chair, slightly tilted. I shared it because that's exactly how it looked when I came across it. There it was, with no explanation. It reminded me of science. Potential energy. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjp7M0vC9-ISufSEvK8rhvLgO0pvo1k1h-6thRguLo0E9lj85oZo_A6TUeKaZ242Rca4xYcbJFhNBx0POxM3BirlC0IzB-2wDlnSc2DP_EJUiO3IpCbsSaaKlGuQmsSRUJoieihpQ_D2G5X/s1600/IMG_1790.JPG

Did you click on the picture? Crazy, huh? A disaster waiting to happen? Potentially :). Or Divine Intervention? I think that's more like it. I think God sends the people He knows will fix a problem, often times, by the actual problem as it developes so that they can NOT GET ANGRY GRRRRR! but so they can fix the problem. So, this was a blessing and a praise. What problems are you walking by lately?

1 comments:

I loved seeing all of the pics! The boys look great in their karate gear! That broom, WHA?!?! That is crazy! That pizza looked yummy! I LOVED the frowny faces of Mary, haha! Tell her to be careful, she doesn't want to develop pre-mature wrinkles! haha!

Post a Comment

About this blog