Matthews Family Herald

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" from Joshua 24:15

Here's something to get you started on thinking for yourself as it concerns the food you may be eating, and the water you may be drinking. It's 20 minutes long and worth the watch, all the way through. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMwXlikoFrM

And here's the thing on much of this, you might think there's nothing to it but if you watch, mainstream article and references are cited. I had a skeptical attitude for a long time on things like this, and I still maintain a healthy sense of wanting to verify what I hear, but I did my own research. I followed up on claims like those mentioned in this video, and I have to say verified the accuracy of most claims like this I've read. All you have to do is look it up yourself, and then dig deeper into it. Goodness, just research Planned Parenthood thoroughly. Research it's founder, research what Darwin had to say about it. The key names involved in Planned Parenthood's beginning. Go far and deep and then expand it into other areas. You won't want to believe it, but it's true. The founder of PP is remembered fondly in our own Smithsonian museum but there's no way Black Americans, for example, would allow it were they really informed as to what she did and stood for. That's just one example of where my honest and indepth research led me. Check out the King James Bible versus the NIV and other translations. Research who all greatly contributed to the NIV's formulation and the forming of other versions, you won't want to believe it, but you'll see it's true and, if you have any sense after that, I submit, you won't allow other versions into your heart and mind. The same thing with this food and water research. Sounds a bit much, outrageous even if you're not familiar. But please, please. Same thing with the assault on the marriage, religion, family, parental rights, and on and on. Follow up, do your own research, go deep into it, and you might not like it, but you'll see what I'm getting at. It will change your view on food. So, "enjoy" a better and informed life.

2 comments:

thanks! I am watching it!

Cool. Yeah, it's always a little overdramatic whne it comes to Alex Jones, but the facts inside, with some of the corresponding news articles, are still true.

Post a Comment

About this blog