Matthews Family Herald

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" from Joshua 24:15


You know, if people would trust God and simply just do what is right, in other words, just seek His will and act/react as God leads, and not try and manipulate, lie, subvert, cheat, steal, rob and otherwise take matters into their own hands (see the link below) wouldn't that be great? Does it ever seem outlandish when people believe crazy conspiracy theories, for example? Who can hardly blame them when we've got things like this that have happened:




I'm thankful I know and trust God. I don't think I could sleep at night otherwise. That such a thing would even be possible to conceive, that our own leaders would contrive such a plan...really. It boggles the mind. It hardly seems real but there it is.


"Count Rugen: Ah. Are you coming down into the pit? Wesley's got his strength back. I'm starting him on the machine tonight.


Prince Humperdinck: [sincerely] Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. "


Quote taken from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093779/quotes, accessed 22 Nov 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog